Registration: Friday 15 th August at 8.30am for a 9am start (White Cliffs Community Hall)
Theme: “Something for Everyone”
Keynote Speakers: Angus Gidley-Baird (Rabo Bank) • Julie Petty (MLA) • Jen Quely (Landcare NSW) • Cathy Waters/Peter Fleming/Trudie Atkinson (NSW DPI)
- Focus for Goat Industry (MLA)
- Stock Health
- Carbon Sequestration
- Climate Variability
- “Crowd Funding” to Finance projects
- Cultural Heritage on Property
- Vertebrate Pest behaviour and Biology
- Improving ground cover
- Rangelands Assessment Program (RAP) and whatit can tell us
- Pasture Condition Assessment and Plant ID.
Forum Dinner: ‘Cocktail’ - Friday night (no charge). Guest Speaker is Sandra Martin “Communication on the Station”. Entertainment provided.
- "Wild, Wacky, Wonderful Women Workshops” with Sandra Martin and Dr Natalie Shepard
- ‘Tag along’ tour of White Cliffs
- Native Blende Nursery with garden advice and free tubestock • Massage • Community and Drought Information Resources.
Thursday Dinner: White Cliffs CWA ($20/children under 10 - no charge) at the Pub. Entertainment provided.
Saturday Breakfast: Barrier Area Rangecare Group (no charge) at the Hall.
For the kids: Toy Library will be available from late morning on 15 th . SOTA PreSchool Classroom will be held on 15 th at White Cliffs School and SOTA staff will be available for other primary aged children to attend school.
RSVP: Louise Turner by Friday 1st August 2014 - 08 8091 6728 / email@example.com