Warrawong on the Darling
Barrier Highway, Wilcannia NSW 2835 (1.5 Kms East of Wilcannia township)
24 hours 7 days
Warrawong on the Darling is located on the banks of the Darling River and offers modern cabins, powered caravan sites (some with water frontage) and bush camping. The modern amenities block, beautiful scenery and lush grassy sites along the natural lagoon and river provides travellers the comfort they long for. While great for a night stopover, or to relax and unwind, be warned, once you have experienced the beauty and peace provided, you won’t want to leave!
The middle of nowhere, the centre of everywhere
Warrawong on the Darling offers:
- Central location between Cobar & Broken Hill.
- 1700 acres of bush to explore.
- Modern cabins and family units offering accommodation for up to six people.
- 44 large, grassy powered sites (some with water frontage) and endless secluded camp sites on the river, lagoon or in the mallee scrub.
- Modern, spacious amenities, laundry, camp kitchen & BBQ area.
- Happy hour and camp oven meals.
- Fishing, bird-watching, walks or relaxation.
- Friendly staff.
Your hosts Stewart and Lilly will endeavour to make your stay a pleasant experience. They invite you to join them every afternoon from 4.30pm for a meet and greet around the campfire, and three nights a week for a special camp oven meal.
Cast a line, sit under the shade of your annex, or just sit and watch the amazing variety of birds and ever-changing colours of the lagoon and trees as the sun moves across the clear vast outback sky.
Broken Hill Outback Resort