Date & Time:
Friday, August 15, 2014 - 9:00am to Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 5:00pm
Registration: Friday 15 th August at 8.30am for a 9am start (White Cliffs Community Hall)
Theme: “Something for Everyone”
Keynote Speakers: Angus Gidley-Baird (Rabo Bank) • Julie Petty (MLA) • Jen Quely (Landcare NSW) • Cathy Waters/Peter Fleming/Trudie Atkinson (NSW DPI)
- Focus for Goat Industry (MLA)
- Stock Health
- Carbon Sequestration
- Climate Variability
- “Crowd Funding” to Finance projects
- Cultural Heritage on Property
- Vertebrate Pest behaviour and Biology
- Improving ground cover
- Rangelands Assessment Program (RAP) and whatit can tell us
- Pasture Condition Assessment and Plant ID.
Forum Dinner: ‘Cocktail’ - Friday night (no charge). Guest Speaker is Sandra Martin “Communication on the Station”. Entertainment provided.